Nightly collections of my R.E.M dreams. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

At the movies with..... Sly Stallone

I dreamt I walked into a movie theatre ,after all I was bored and it was a dream. I moved to sit down into an aisle, and whom did I sit next to other than Sylvester Stallone!



I guess I was at a premiere for one of his movie. We sat and watched a movie together. The Movie was sort of Sylvester Stallone meets the "Barber of Seville", as Sylvester literally plays a barber with a penchant your using those old style razors to shave people. What?..who wouldn't be afraid to let Sylvester Stallone to shave you with a straight razor? In the movie of my dream Stallone has one patient to "....yo hold on to my nuts (testicles) if let me know if I make a mistake, just squeeze". What a macho kind of a guy.



Near the end of the premiere, I talked with Sylvester about his movies added a criticism, about how his movies start out okay, but they get kinda crazy at the end, has if the lose their focus, or lose the premise at the end. ( Maybe not a valid criticism of his movies).

Anyway there was a second or first part of this dream I remembered much later where.... I am in a Tibetan holy place or a Tibetan medicine man store. But they don't sell books or anything ,maybe theres something like a "Dreamcatcher's" that Native Americans sell in the United States. This place and Medicine man sells stuffed mattresses, something to sleep with herbs and stuff to add dreamers and people with sleep problems ....

No comments: