Nightly collections of my R.E.M dreams. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Man with Snakes

Dreamt just before waking, I had to get up to go to the Restroom, but felt a bit refreshed from a good night of sleep.



I dreamt; I am in a city at night, it was in a place like India, or Pakistan,though I have never been to these places.




I met some man in an alleyway, I was on something ,undercover or something, and then he pulled out these snakes from under his trench coat. He told me they were not the harmless kind but dangerous ones , like Puff Adders, Vipers, and Cobras. It was at night.



Normally snakes don't frighten me , but now I have a healthy respect of the dangerous ones. The snakes were all over the city ,I was trying to find my way out, but it was getting difficult. The man had disappeared.

No comments: