Nightly collections of my R.E.M dreams. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

When do I get back from vacation



Dreamt I was on a 3 day vacation? , but had a problem deciding when I should leave to get home again. I was concerned about expenses for staying on vacation too long... like living in a Hotel. To get back home I'd be taking a bus trip, so then I'd be worried about departure dates, and I was concerned about packing up my materials because I was carrying alot.

This seem opposite of my real life situation, as I can't seem to take a break from my job, I have worked there 11 years ...part time. The Job has been fun. Once I was in a position like that this, the last time off I took time off, I went on a bus trip to Las Vegas.

No comments: