Nightly collections of my R.E.M dreams. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental.

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Cthulu lives

First in this series of dreams I had this morning, I dreamt I was meeting with Strephon Williams, the " dream professor" I met in Berkeley. only he didn't look like his former self.
I thwarted a robbery a his home, when a transient came with a gun, I grabbed the gun from the robber and fired a few shots into the window next to him. It was a small caliber automatic.

Later was this sci-fi horror idea.   I was traveling around d this earth-like world. I was traveling with a female, a lot like my mother....but it wasn't?...

There were these beings that lived Inside these deep pools..it was as if the woman was trying  to "mind-meld" with these beings by sticking her head in the pools. The first time she did that, she was almost devoured by one of those mind melding creatures in the pools.

We tried this a second time ,we could sense that the being that lived in that pools was immense. As we sat by the pool, I could sense the presence of the creature....it was so immense, so powerful ,that its children lived like " floaters" in between dimensions as I looked up into the crystal blue sky.I could see the creatures flittering across the sky, much like a "floaters" in my eye.

The woman with me (mom) tried mind meld with the creature (part fish, part nautilus ) by sticking her head into the pool....the creature was much to strong, as it nearly devoured her, and I was trying to pull her out of the pool, out of the creature....

I woke up.

No comments: