Nightly collections of my R.E.M dreams. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Tornado!


Dreamt this vivid dream has I woke up this morning.

I forget a lot of the detail now, but I remember being prepared that a tornado was approaching a room where I sleep.  I just had one view, one window ,which was covered. Just before the tornado hit , I ducked under my bed...after the tornado hit, it had sucked everything out of the room, through the window, except the bed mattress base I hid under for cover.

Its been a long time since I had a tornado dream. I may be in an open field somewhere , or in a house on the prairie, next thing I know there a funnel cloud , and a tornado developing near me and I have to run from it. This is the first time  a tornado actually hit a room I was in , in a dream.

In real life, I've never experienced a tornado, and I live in an area where they rarely occur.
Apparently while sleeping ,a minor earthquake hit around the area I live, the birds (crows) and neighborhood dogs where making a ruckus.

Having a tornado hit where I live would cause a major catastrophe.

No comments: